Michelle McCool Bio| The Undertaker Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Michelle Leigh Calaway is an American retired professional wrestler. She is best known for her time with WWE, where she is a former two-time WWE Divas Champion and a two-time WWE Women’s Champion. She joined WWE in 2004 after participating in the WWE Diva Search. In her initial on-screen appearances, she utilized the character of a personal trainer, before changing it to that of a teacher. At The Great American Bash in 2008, McCool became the inaugural WWE Divas Champion, holding the title for approximately five months. She then won the WWE Women’s Championship at The Bash in 2009, becoming the first female wrestler to have held both titles.
Michelle McCool Physical Stats
Michelle McCool age is 40 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. She weighs around 65 Kg. She has blonde hair and has dark brown hair. She wears a shoe size of 8 UK.
Michelle McCool Husband
McCool was married to Jeremy Louis Alexander, whom she began dating in high school. The couple divorced in 2006. She married fellow wrestler Mark Calaway, known professionally as The Undertaker, on June 26, 2010, in Houston, Texas.Their first child together, a daughter, was born in August 2012. McCool is a Christian, and she incorporated Christian crosses on her wrestling attire. She has had several wrestling-related injuries; in November 2007, she fractured her nose during an overseas WWE tour after Victoria’s clothesline hit her in the face. She has been hospitalized twice, had two broken ribs, a broken sternum, and a broken xiphoid process. When she chose to leave the WWE, she mentioned that her foot had been injured for two months with a broken toe, torn joint capsules and a torn MCL. In 2016, McCool was diagnosed with skin cancer, and underwent treatment. In April 2019, McCool disclosed she had struggled with infertility, and had suffered several miscarriages.
Net Worth of Michelle McCool
McCool has an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2018, including all of her properties and earnings. Her annual salary in WWE varied between $150,000 and $250,000.
Facts about Michelle McCool
- She can be followed on different social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Wikipedia.
- Later, in 2010, she again got married to the wrestler Mark Calaway, professionally known as The Undertaker.
- On August 29, the couple had their first child, Kaia Faith Calaway.
- The baby girl is 4th child of Calaway and first child of McCool. This couple is currently settled in Austin, Texas.
- The former WWE diva announced her retirement in 2012.
- When asked her about the reason she mentioned about her foot injuries, broken toe, torn joint capsules and other related health issues which caused her trouble to continue WWE.
- Similarly, the rumor of her husband’s health was also debunked by her when she announced that he might take a retirement due to his poor health.
Image Credit: Instagram