Renee Young Bio| Jon Moxley Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Renee Jane Paquette is a Canadian sports broadcaster. Currently, she is an on-air personality with WWE appearing as a special contributor on Friday Night SmackDown and on WWE Backstage as co-host under the name Renee Young. She is a former sportscaster for The Score.
Renee Young Physical Stats
Renee Young stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has brown eyes and has blonde hair. She has a body measurements of 34-26-36 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She wears a bra size of 30 B.
Renee Young Husband
Paquette began dating wrestler Jonathan Good, better known as Jon Moxley or Dean Ambrose, in 2013. They were married at their Las Vegas home in an impromptu ceremony in the early hours of April 9, 2017.
Renee Young Early Life
Renee Jane Paquette was born in Toronto, Ontario.Paquette is of French Canadian descent. She was a child model. After high school, she applied to several colleges and began training in improvisational comedy. At the age of 19, she relocated to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career as a comedic actress, but later moved back to Toronto and auditioned for films, music videos, and commercials. After not getting auditions for lead roles, she became interested in hosting.
Net Worth of Renee Young
Renee Young net worth is estimated around $6 million USD. Her source of income is her wrestling career.
Facts about Renee Young
- Paquette signed with the American professional wrestling promotion WWE in October 2012.
- She began co-hosting the World Tour segments, which was a segment detailing the city they were filming in, showcasing various tourist attractions, before later being promoted as a third main presenter on the JBL and Cole Show, which was shown on YouTube and WWE’s website, until its cancellation in June 2015.
- Young filled in for Jonathan Coachman as a guest commentator on the August 13, 2018 episode of Raw, making her the first woman to call an entire episode of Raw.
- Young joined the Raw commentary team full-time, in 2018.
- Paquette began working for The Score Television Network in the later months of 2009 on the program called Right After Wrestling.
- Later to be renamed Aftermath, where she presented alongside Arda Ocal, Mauro Ranallo and former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas.
- Young has hosted the podcast Regular Girls with Stacy McGunnigle since December 2016.
- She is better known as the wife of Dean Ambrose by her fans.
- She has also an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
- Young made her commentary debut on NXT, in 2013.
- Young filled in as commentator on SmackDown, as Michael Cole and Corey Graves missed the episode due to travel delays returning from Crown Jewel, in 2019.
- Her hobbies include cooking and acting.
- Bill Goldberg is her favourite wrestler.
- She loves to eat sandwiches.
- Her favourite actors are Julia Roberts and Chelsea Handler.
- Currently, she resides in Downtown, LA.
- She is a pet lover as well and also owns several dogs.
Image Credit: Instagram