Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Umesh Yadav
Umesh Yadav is a Indian right-arm fast bowler who currently plays for Vidarbha cricket team, Indian national team and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League. He made his first-class debut for Vidarbha against Madhya Pradesh in the Ranji Trophy. Here you will find information about Umesh Yadav bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his Test debut in the first match when West Indies toured in November 2011
About/Bio/Wiki of Umesh Kumar Tilak Yadav
|Umesh Kumar Tilak Yadav
|Vidarbha Hurricane and Babloo
|Indian Cricketer (Fast bowler)
Physical Status & More
Test- 6 November 2011 vs West Indies in Delhi
ODI- 28 May 2010 vs Zimbabwe in BulawayoT20- 7 August 2012 vs Sri Lanka in Pallekele
#19(India)#19(IPL, County Cricket)
|Subroto Banerjee and Pritam Ghande
|India, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Vidarbha
|Nature on field
|Records (main ones)
|Career Turning Point
|His performance in the 2007-08 T20 tournament for Air India.
|Date of Birth
|25 October 1987
|Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Pokharbhinda Lala(Baraipur Lala), Govindpur, Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Government Higher Secondary School, Walani
|Tanya Wadhwa (Fashion designer)
Daughter- NoneSon- None
Father- Tilak Yadav (Coal-mine worker)Mother- Late Kishori Devi
Brother- Ramesh Yadav and 1 more (Elder)Sister- 1 (Elder)
Batsman: Virat Kohli and Sachin TendulkarBowler: Zaheer Khan, Gleen McGrath and Dale Steyn
|Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan
|TOTAL IPL INCOME
Controversies of Umesh Yadav:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Umesh Yadav smoke: No
Does Umesh Yadav drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Umesh Yadav:
- Umesh initially wanted to join Indian Army, but after the rejection from there, he applied for police constable’s job but missed out the opportunity by just 2 points.
- After all that failure, played some local cricket tournaments and earned a chance to play for Vidarbha Gymkhana with his performance.
- His father used to work in Khaperkheda in coal mines in Khaperkheda, Nagpur.
- During his early days in cricket, he wanted to graduate in commerce but he couldn’t find out time to do so.
- He took the priceless wickets of Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman in the 2008 Duleep Trophy.
- During the 2011-12 Australia series, he took 14 wickets, with an average speed of 145 km/hr.
- Pritam Ghande the Vidarbha cricket team captain, who helped him to play for Air India in his early cricket days took 340 wickets in domestic cricket but never got the chance to play for India.
- In 2011, his mother Kishori Devi died due to diabetes, whose expensive treatment his family could afford.
Image Credit: Twitter