Ashley Hogan Bio| Chris Hogan Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Ashley Hogan is the known as the better half of NFL player Christopher James Hogan aka Chris Hogan who is an American footballer wide receiver for the New England Patriots of the National Football League. He played college football at Monmouth University as well. In fact, he is a former intercollegiate lacrosse at Penn State. She got popularity after dating Chris and then tied knot with him in 2017, after dated for several years. In fact, the duo is blessed with 1.5-year-old boy-girl twins. On July 2019, the romantic couple celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary.
Bio/Wiki of Ashley Hogan
|Birthplace||Long Island, New York|
|Husband/ Spouse Name||Chris Hogan (Football Player)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||55 Kg or 121 lbs|
Baby Girls (Twin)
|Net Worth||$500 USD approx. (As of 2020)|
Ashley Hogan Affairs, Spouse & Relationships
Ashley Hogan is married with a famous football player named ‘Chris Hogan’. Ashley and Chris Hogan got married on July 01, 2017, in the Westmount Country Club in Woodpark, New Jersey. Her previous dating history is not known. She is somewhat secretive in nature and never revealed anything about her previous affairs and dates. She is blessed with twins named, Chase and Parker born on March 20, 2017.
Net Worth of Ashley Hogan
Ashley Hogan is around $500 USD as she is not a professional worker. Other than all this, she makes a decent amount of money form her advertisers and sponsors.
Interesting Facts about Ashley Hogan
- Ashley was born on October 24, 1988, in Wyckoff, New Jersey, to James and Mary Ellen Hogan.
- Ashley Boccio born to parents Richard and Susan Boccio.
- She has one older sister named, Jess, and two younger brothers named, Richard and Robert.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
- Ms. Hogan is a surgery resident in podiatric medicine at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
- She participates in the Crossfit Games in Port Washington, NY as well.
- In 2014, She and her NFL stud Chris Hogan got engaged.
- The couple announced their exciting pregnancy news on social media, in 2017.
- In 2014, Hogan proposed to Ashley on a trip to New York City.
- The duo exchanged vows during the off-season.
- Ashley played as a defender for the Nittany Lions and earned many accolades doing so.
- Ashley was named a third-team All-American as she became the team’s top defender.
- Her hobbies include, playing sports, watching TV series and swimming.
- She also took part in the Reebok CrossFit Games.
- She is part of team Port Power, an affiliate of CrossFit Port Washington.
Image Credit: Instagram