Beth Britt Bio| Jeff Hardy Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Beth Britt is an American socialite who is the wife of professional wrestler and artist, Jeff Hardy. She received media attention from being the beautiful spouse of Jeff Hardy (Professional Wrestler). She has continuously supported him in every possible way and has often accompanied him to various events. She again appeared on media in 2009 after her longtime boyfriend got involved into a drugs controversy. After the birth of their first daughter, she often graced the pages of tabloids due to speculations about their relationship status until they finally got married in March 2011.
Beth Britt Physical Stats
Beth Britt age is 41 years old as of now. Her zodiac sign is Aries. This beautiful diva stands at the height of 5’8,” but her weight is not known. Even at the age of ’40s, she has maintained a sexy body so we can agree on the fact that she hits the gym more often than not.
Beth Britt Spouse
In 1999, Beth Britt met Jeff Hardy for the first time in a club in Southern Pines, North Carolina where Jeff and his wrestler brother and tag team partner Matt Hardy went after their first win at the ‘WWF Tag Team Championships’. The two began dating soon after and later moved in together. They kept their relationship low-key for a long time, which sometimes prompted some fans to speculate about Jeff’s romantic involvements, including one link-up with fellow WWE wrestler Mickie James, but the rumors seem to be baseless.
On March 15, 2008, the house they lived in got burnt to the ground, killing their pet dog Jack, but they fortunately escaped the accident as they were not at home at the time. Jeff immediately started building a new house at the same spot. In late 2009, rumors began to spread that the two were married, or at least engaged, after fans noticed a ring on Jeff’s hand, as well as the fact that Beth was being referred to as ‘Beth Hardy’ on the web series, ‘Hardy Show’. In August 2010, after they had been together for over a decade, Jeff made the announcement that Beth was pregnant with their first child. Beth gave birth to their eldest daughter Ruby Claire Hardy on October 19, 2010. The couple was reportedly pressurized to get married earlier by family and friends, but finally tied the knot on March 9, 2011. They welcomed another daughter named Nera Quinn Hardy on December 31, 2015.
Beth Britt Net Worth
Beth Britt net worth is estimated around $2 million USD as of 2020. Her primary source of income is
Facts of Beth Britt
- Jeff removed from WWE in the year 2009.
- Still, his career ruined due to drug addiction.
- He also signed a contract with TNA impact wrestling.
- Jeff and Beth Britt’s net worth shared at $12 Million US Dollars. Moreover, they invested in various companies and owned a house.
- She and her lover participated in the popular ice bucket challenge.
- On the other hand, she is also passionate about music, alternative art, and fashion.
- She visited the haunted houses and museums of the dark history.
- Britt associated with the paranormal organization active in the USA.
- Jeff Hardy’s spouse followed social media platforms and embraced her mom’s life.
- She is living with her family members in Cameron, North Carolina.
- Furthermore, she cutely adores her food love.
Image Credit: Instagram