Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Harshal Patel
Harshal Patel is an Indian first-class cricketer. He debuted against Delhi. He made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore against Delhi Daredevils in the 2012 edition. You will find information about Harshal Patel bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Harshal Patel
|Full Name||Harshal Vikram Patel|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm medium bowler)|
Physical State & More
|Coach/Mentor||Tarak Trivedi, Ian Pont|
|Jersey Number||#73, 13 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team||Gujarat, Haryana, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils|
|Records (main ones)||
|Date of Birth||23 November 1990|
|Birth Place||Sanand, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Linden, New Jersey, USA|
|College||H.A. College Of Commerce, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
Son- N/ADaughter- N/A
Father- Vikram Patel (Works with Prime Flight Aviation)Mother- Darshna Patel (Works at Dunkin Donuts)
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Salary (2020)||₹2,000,000 (IPL)|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹ 23,600,000|
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
Controversies of Harshal Patel:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Harshal Patel smoke: Not Known
Does Harshal Patel drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Harshal Patel:
- Harshal is a USA Green Card holder. Though his family emigrated to the USA in 2005, he stayed in India as he wanted to become a cricketer.
- At the age of 8, he started training in cricket under the guidance of ‘Tarak Trivedi.’
- In 2008, he joined the Aggressive Cricket Club and played in the Cricket League of New Jersey (CLNJ).
- He then played for ‘India Under-19’ in Vinoo Mankad Trophy and picked 23 wickets in the 2008-2009 season.
- In 2009, he got selected in the ‘Gujarat’ cricket team and made his List A debut in Vijay Hazare Trophy against ‘Maharashtra’ at Rajkot, Gujarat.
- He was also the part of the ‘India Under-19’ squad for ‘2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup’ but didn’t get the opportunity to play.
- In the same year, Mumbai Indians bought him for Rs. 8 lakhs for the 2010 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction but again he didn’t play.
- He later started playing for ‘Haryana’ after not giving an opportunity to play for ‘Gujarat.’
- He then played his first T20 match in 2011 for ‘Haryana’ against ‘Punjab’ at Rohtak, Haryana.
- He came into limelight when he picked five wickets against ‘Bangalore’ in an inning.
- ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ (RCB) bought him twice in 2011 & in 2012 for the IPL auction.
- In 2018, ‘Delhi Daredevils’ bought him for Rs. 20 lakhs for the ‘2018 IPL’ auction.
Image Credit: Instagram