Wiki, Salary, Boyfriend and Personal information of Kavita Devi
Kavita Dalal popularly known as Kavita Devi is an Indian professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on their developmental territory NXT. She is the first Indian female professional wrestlerto wrestle in WWE. She also represented India in international competitions won the 75 kg gold medal in the South Asian Games in 2016. Here you will find all information related to Kavita Devi’s bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary, and husband.
About/Bio/Wiki of Kavita Devi
|Ring Name||Hard KD
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Birth Place||Malvi village, Julana tehsil, Jind district, Haryana, India|
|Profession(s)||Wrestler, Former Powerlifter|
|Alma mater/School/College/University||Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School, Julana, BA|
|Fiance/Spouse||Gaurav Tomar (Volleyball Player)|
Career and Awards
|Debut||Continental Wrestling Entertainment (June 11, 2016)
WWE Dubai Tryout (April 2017)
WWE Mae Young Classic (2017)
|Trainer||The Great Khali|
|Theme Song||Bollywood Frequencies|
|Finishing Move||• Armbar
• Body Slam
• Big Boot
• German Suplex
• Electric Chair
• Gorilla Press Slam
• Missile Dropkick
||Being the first Indian female wrestler to compete in WWE wrestling promotion
Having won a gold medal in the 75 kg weightlifting category at the South Asian Games in 2016.
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Food Habit||Sooji Kheer, Halwa, Desi Ghee Churma, and Dalia|
|Favorite Color||Black, Orange|
|Favorite Wrestler(s)||The Great Khali|
Controversies of Kavita Devi:
She doesn’t have any controversies in her career till now.
Does Kavita Devi smoke? No
Does Kavita Devi drink alcohol? No
Facts and News related to Kavita Devi:
- She took her early wrestling training from the former WWE wrestler, The Great Khali.
- After she signed a professional contract with WWE, she was trained by Sara Del Rey at the WWE Performance Center.
- She gained early exposure in her wrestling career by competing for Continental Wrestling Entertainment, which was started by The Great Khali.
- In August 2017, she participated in the Mae Young Classic tournament. However, she couldn’t go far in the tournament as she was eliminated in the 1st round itself by Dakota Kai.
- Kavita started her weightlifting career at the age of 20. She was initially encouraged by her brother, Sanjay Dalal to get into sports.
- She got to meet Khali in a chance meeting, which was arranged by her brother and husband.
- After the completion of her school education, she joined the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on the sports quota. She was recruited as a constable.
- In 2010, she decided to leave her position of Sub Inspector of SSB so as to focus on her sporting career.
- Kavita Devi was once challenged for a open match by a fellow CWE Superstar BB Bulbul (India’s first female professionla wrestler) where she took her wearing the traditional Slawar Kameez.
- In August 2017, a video of her went viral garnering more than 4 million YouTube views. Kavita Devi took on New Zealand’s Dakota Kai, wearing a Salwar-Kameez with dupatta tied across her waist, but she eventually lost the match.
- Kavita Devi received an offer from the makers of Bigg Boss, Indian version of Big Brother, but she apparently rejected the offer due to her dislike of the show’s format.
Image Credit: WWE