Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Nicholas Pooran
Nicholas Pooran is a Trinidadian cricketer who plays for the West Indies cricket team in international cricket. In West Indian domestic matches he plays for the Trinidad and Tobago. Here you will find all the information such as Nicholas Pooran bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and wife. He made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut for the West Indies against Pakistan on 23 September 2016.
About/Bio/Wiki of Nicholas Pooran
|Full Name||Nicholas Pooran|
|Profession||Cricketer (Wicket-keeper Batsman)|
Physicsl State & More
|Body Colour||Dark Brown|
T20- 23 September 2016 against Pakistan at Dubai
ODI- 20 February 2019 against England at Bridgetown
Test- Did Not Play
# 8 (West Indies)
#14, 29, 39 (Domestic)
|Domestic/State Teams||Barbados Tridents, Islamabad United, Khulna Titans, Multan Sultans, Mumbai Indians, St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Trinidad & Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago Red Steel|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2013, he became the youngest ever cricketer to have played in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1995|
|Birth Place||Couva, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Couva, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago|
|College||Naparima College, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago|
Son- N/ADaughter- N/A
Father- Name Not KnownMother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Listening to Music|
MS Dhoni and AB de Villiers
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹87000000|
Controversies of Nicholas Pooran:
- In 2016, he was banned by the West Indies Cricket Board for 10 months after he was signed by the Khulna Titans in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).
- In November 2019, he was caught in the ball-tampering act during the third ODI between West Indies and Afghanistan.
Does Nicholas Pooran smoke: Not Known
Does Nicholas Pooran drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Nicholas Pooran:
- Nicholas Pooran used to play in the school cricket team.
- He made his List A debut in 2013 for Trinidad & Tobago against the Windward Islands at Kingstown.
- In 2015, he met with a car accident, and he was not able to play for 18 months because of the severe ankle and knee injuries.
- In 2016, Nicholas got selected to play for the West Indies Team and made his T20 International debut against Pakistan in Dubai.
- In 2017, Mumbai Indians (MI) bought him at a base price of Rs 30 lakhs for the 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction. Unfortunately, he did not play a single match.
- In the same year, he was selected to play for the Islamabad United, Pakistan Super League (PSL), as the replacement of “Ben Duckett.”
- In 2018, Nicholas Pooran was named among the squad of West Indies B Team for the Global T20 Canada tournament.
- He was also named in the squad of the Sylhet Sixers team for the 2018-19 Bangladesh Premier League.
- Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) also bought him at a price of Rs 4.2 crores in 2018 for the 2019 IPL auction.
Image Credit: Instagram