Brie Bella Bio | Daniel Bryan Wife , Physical Stats, Net Worth
Brianna Monique Danielson aka Brie Bella is an American retired professional wrestler. She appeared frequently with her twin sister Nikki as The Bella Twins. She is also a one-time WWE Divas Champion. She is 16 minutes younger than her twin sister Nikki Bella. She was good at soccer and she played for the Scottsdale Club with her twin sister. She gain popularity after marrying Daniel Bryan since 2014 and together the couple is blessed with a daughter named Birdie Joe Danielson.
Bio/Wiki of Brie Bella
|Birthname||Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, U.S|
|Birthday||November 21, 1983|
|Age||36 years old|
|Spouse/ Husband Name||Daniel Bryan|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Weight||65 Kg or 143 lbs|
Brie Bella Physical Stats
Brie Bella stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. She weighs around 65 Kg or 143 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-28-37. She has beautiful pretty dark brown eyes and has black hair.
Brie Bella Spouse & Relationship Status
As of Brie Bella Spouse & Relationship Status, she is married to Daniel Bryan since 2014 and together the couple is blessed with a daughter named Birdie Joe Danielson.
Brie Bella Early Life, Family & Education
As of Brie Bella Early Life, Family & Education, she was born in San Diego, California, and raised on a farm in Scottsdale, Arizona. She was born sixteen minutes after her twin sister, Nicole, to parents Jon Garcia and Kathy Colace. She belongs to Mexican and Italian descent. As per Brie education, she completed her college from San Diego and then moved to Los Angeles a year later, where she worked as a waitress at the Mondrian Hotel while trying to find an agent.
Net Worth of Brie Bella
As of Brie Bella net worth, it is estimated around $500k. Her primary source of income is her wrestling career.
Facts about Brie Bella
- In June 2007, Brianna was signed to developmental contracts by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- Brie became involved in her real-life husband Daniel Bryan’s ongoing storyline with Stephanie McMahon and Kane, in 2014.
- Bella and her husband are both vegetarians.
- Bella announced that she’s expecting her second child along with her twin sister Nikki Bella, who also announced her pregnancy the same day, on Jan 29, 2020.
- Brie co-starred in the 2014 independent film Confessions of a Womanizer.
- Brie nominated for Choice Female Athlete at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.
- Brie and Nikki launched their own podcast, in Mar 2019.
- The Bella Twins have appeared in nine WWE video games as well.
Image Credit: Instagram